Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chapter 2

Chapter 2: TGIF

I just got out of class and I was hungry. I was sauntering towards O-Hill as usual when, suddenly, I ran into a certain bike rider whose motto always was Go Where the Free Food Is. I watched as he locked up his bike in front of the Physics Building and effortlessly leaped up three flights of stairs within seconds. It took me 3 minutes to climb those same stairs. Eventually, I caught up to him in the Reference Room becoming more skeptical by the minute that anything edible could be found in such a godforsaken space. Then, as I nearly fell faint to the floor with feelings of famishment, finally, the fresh, fine aroma of Dominos found me. It was Free Food Friday in the Fisx building.

1 comment:

  1. Ahem?! I think you mean Papa John's. Even denizens of godforsaken spaces have standards. ;p

    ReplyDelete